• Determine the incoming voltage to the machine
• Set the seal transformer incoming taps to 10% lower than the incoming voltage
Please refer to power chart for proper voltage measurement
• Ensure seal blade is properly installed.
Please refer to seal blade installation procedures.
• Set seal time to average time of 1.5 second +/- 10%
Use lowest setting that will provide a clean cut and a good seal.
Perforations and Heat
• Set microperforator to puncture film.
• Proper temperature will shrink but not melt film or cause holes around package
• Proper shrink time is set when the speed of air evacuation and the speed of film
shrinking is the same.
• Daily cleaning will help reduce buildup around seal blade.
• Film and packaged products can leave residue. Residue will cause inconsistent cut and seal.
• Residue will result in having to use a higher seal time.
Please refer to cleaning procedures.
Minipack does not assume any responsibility or liability for the advice given and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages in connection with the use of this information.