Before draining out the oil, we recommend to run a couple of cycles to warm up the oil. Then turn the power switch to the OFF position and unplug the power cord from the outlet.
- Carefully remove the machine rear or side panel to access the drain and fill plug .
- Carefully remove the lower oil drain plug.
Caution: Have a catch basin/container/bag under the machine for the oil to drain into and dispose of used oil according to regulations.
- Replace the lower oil drain plug tightly.
- Carefully remove the upper oil fill plug.
- Add non-detergent pump oil until it reaches the middle of the sight glass on the pump.
- Replace the upper oil fill plug tightly.
- Carefully reassemble the machine back or side cover.
- Turn the power switch to the ON position and cycle the vacuum sealer a minimum of 3 times to circulate the new oil in the pump.
Minipack does not assume any responsibility or liability for the advice given and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages in connection with the use of this information.