- Open lid, turn main power switch to ON position.
- Wait a few seconds till the display shows the selected language.
- Press the S key to get to the configuration screen.
- Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW keys to scroll down and highlight DIAGNOSTICS, press the S key.
- Enter the password "P45F" then press the S key.
- On the next screen highlight STATUS and press the S key.
(After 6 seconds, if no key is pressed, the display will automatically go back to the configuration screen. Repeat step 4 & 5 if necessary.)
- Select CYCLES counter, press and hold simultaneously the LEFT ARROW and RIGHT ARROW keys for 2 seconds.
The cycles counter will automatically reset to 000000.
- Once reset, let the screen load back to the previous pages and wait until it displays the regular operations screen. Run a couple of vacuum cycles until you receive a message on the screen that says "Saving Data". Once completed, your machine has been updated and can now be used.
- Please check/change the pump oil as necessary. Before draining out the oil run a couple of cycles to warm up the oil.
→ How do I change the oil?
Minipack does not assume any responsibility or liability for the advice given and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages in connection with the use of this information.