1. Lid gasket
- Make sure lid gasket and the contact area is clean to ensure proper sealing during vacuum process.
- Particles in the lid gasket area will cause bad contact between the lid and the body.
- Make sure the teflon tape is clean with no burn through lines on it to ensure proper sealing of the
- If the Teflon tape has burnt through, replace it immediately to avoid bad sealing on the pouches and
burning the upper red silicone strip.
NOTE: Proper sealing time will produce a waffle pattern on the sealing line of the pouch.
Too high of a sealing time will melt the pouch and burn the Teflon tape sooner.
We recommend a seal time of 1.5-2.0.
- Oil level and oil condition should be checked weekly, and a conditioning cycle should be ran weekly as well.
(Level and condition should be checked before production begins when the machine is cool.)
- If oil is murky, cloudy, has "floaties" or sediments in it, then it must be change immediately.
Contaminated oil can cause pump to be inefficient, sluggish, or even tripping the electrical
Minipack does not assume any responsibility or liability for the advice given and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages in connection with the use of this information.