This warranty ONLY applies to the original purchaser and owner of the new equipment and ONLY applies to manufacturer’s defects. This warranty will ONLY be honored if minipack america, inc. determines by EVALUATION that damage is not due to non-warranty items listed below.
Machines manufactured by minipack are warranted to be free of defects in parts and craftsmanship under normal use and with recommended service. The warranty period for non-wearable parts is 1 year from the date of installation. minipack America, inc.’s exclusive obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or, at its option, replacing any minipack part that is determined by minipack america, inc. to be defective.
- Wearable parts such as Teflon tape, sealing wires, rubber components, filters, oil, etc.
- Damage from freight, installation, improper electrical connection, moisture damage, accident, neglect, misuse, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, or repair by anyone other than a minipack america, inc. authorized re-seller.
- In the event of highly corrosive or high moisture applications, special protective coating or stainless steel construction might be needed.
Component subsystems manufactured by minipack carry the warranty as stated herein. The warranty does not apply to subsystem component parts which are not manufactured by minipack. Subsystem component parts not manufactured by minipack shall be subject to any warranty of their manufacturer. minipack-torre and minipack, america, inc. shall not be liable if minipack-torre equipment or components are used with accessory equipment not manufactured by minipack.
Representations and/or warranties, by whomever made (even if made by minipack america, inc. authorized distributors/dealers), which are inconsistent with the terms herein shall not constitute a term of the minipack-torre and minipack america, inc. express warranty, and shall not be binding to minipack-torre or minipack america, inc.
THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS THE SOLE AND ENTIRE WARRANTY PERTAINING TO THE PRODUCT, AND IS IN LIEU OF AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER OR PROVIDE FOR THE REIMBURSEMENT OR PAYMENT OF INCIDENTAL OR COSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE, MANNER, OR DEGREE, AND ANY LIABILITY BY MINIPACK-TORRE OR MINIPACK AMERICA, INC. FOR SUCH INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES HEREBY DISCLAIMED. Some states do not allow this exclusion or limitation of warranties and/or damages, so the above limitations and/or exclusions might not be applicable to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you might also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Service within Warranty Period:
- For repair or service, please contact the entity from whom you purchased the machine from
- The original purchaser must contact minipack america, inc. for an RMA Request Form to request the return or repair of the machine or part. The original purchaser or owner of the equipment is responsible for all shipping charges, including outbound and inbound freight charges. In the case that our minipack america, inc. evaluation determines there is a manufacturer’s defect, no shipping charges will apply and the outbound freight charges initially paid by the customer will be reimbursed by minipack america, inc. Freight reimbursement applies only to standard shipping charges.